Sunday, February 13, 2011

30 Days- Day Three

Day 3-Your first love


I'm not sure if this post was supposed to be about my first literal love which would have probably been my cat, or my parents, or some toy. But I took this question as asking who was the first person I have been in love with. I had a couple short relationships and a few dates, but the first person I fell in love with is the person I know call Husband. I remember the day I met him like it was yesterday, September 30th, 2001. We started out as friends but there was something special about him. Once we started dating, we fell in love right away, and I knew he would be the person I grew old with. Josue is an amazing Man, I love that I get to fall asleep next to him every night for the rest of my life. The first 2 1/2 years of our marriage has had its challenges but with each experience we go through we just grow stronger as a couple, and love each other more for it. I love the man I call Husband, and I am so happy that he is my first and only love.


Imperial Park Christmas Party 2001



Our first vacation together a cruise to Mexico 2004



Our Wedding 08~02~08

No comments: