Friday, February 11, 2011

30 Days- Day One

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts


Hi my Name is Daniella Karinne Esquivias. I grew up in North Orange County with my awesome Mom and sister Kimberley. I married my best friend Josue after 5 years of dating on 08~02~08. We now live in Long Beach, CA with our 3 cats (Lola, Pinky, and Bella) and new puppy (Bentley). We are starting our careers, trying to buy a house, and start a family.

This is a recent picture of my husband and I in Big Bear, for his first ever trip to the snow!




15 Random facts:


1. I have 5 birthmarks

2. I can play the Piano

3. I like cool weather much better than hot, but would never want to live in the snow.

4. I don't look like it, but I go to the gym at least 4 times a week.

5. I would love to live on the East Coast or Northern California, but I can't leave my family & friends.

6. My favorite color is pink, but I also love green, red, and black.

7. I love going to the Dog park, with my Bentley! I love seeing him happy.

8. I don't hate being a SAHW. I love that I get to volunteer, cook, clean, and spend my time how I want to. But I know I need to get a job if we we ever want to buy a house.

9. I love to travel, but I hate that the stupid bus accident makes me scared.

10. I LOVE Puerto Rican food especially Mofongo.

11. I met some of my very best friends on the Internet. I don't know what I'd do without them.

12. I'm glad I started going to church again

13. My Mom is one of my role models, because she is amazing!

14. I hate doing laundry!

15. I love to read

No comments: