Friday, August 26, 2011

Third times the charm?

One can only hope! Yesterday was cycle day 1 and even though I was upset, today I have hope, and determination to go through another cycle, and make this one it! We will start our 3rd round of clomid tomorrow, and use an hCG trigger shot this time around. I hope lucky month 15 is it for us, but if it isn't I want to promise myself that I won't let this consume me. I have so much going for me and so much to be grateful for, I can't let trying to conceive rule my life and emotions.

“Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your path.” Proverbs 3:4-5






3 comments:

Jalara said...

Great attitude!

Ramona | Fab Everyday said...

Love your positiviy! It will happen for you the way it is meant to, and it will be beautiful! You are going to be the best mommy!

sammy said...

Great Post KEEP IT UP
I've been using HOME CHECK OVULATION TEST KIT for a long time and I still get butterflies when that little smiley shows his face. :) I got one from the internet by searching on Google HOME CHECK OVULATION KIT it was great! You can check my profile if you want to more information