Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long Beach Cupcakes Reviewed

~

We had these cupcakes for Josue's Birthday. I bought some of there bitties to share and some regulars for the Birthday boy =) When you walk into the store you can see what a cute small business it is. You can choose from bitties (mini cupcakes), regular, or big daddy cupcakes. They have a variety of flavors, but I have to say Chocolate Chip is my favorite here, and a must try! I liked that even though they looked professional they tasted homemade. They cupcakes moist and the frosting is light and delicious. They also do custom orders which are gorgeous, and can't be done at all places.


Frosted Cupcakery~Belmont Shore


Josue and I have tried this place a couple times whenever we are in the Belmont area walking the beach or something. Unfortunately I only have one pictures, but it will suffice. This place has more of a commercial feel, kind of like sprinkles. My favorite cupcake here is the red velvet, yum! Their cupcakes are dense and moist at the same time! The frosting is thick and sweet! I enjoyed my cupcakes from here, but almost thought the frosting over powered my cake, which I am not a fan of. They have so many flavors to choose from, which I like but it makes it hard for me to make a choice ;)



Overall I liked Miss Priss better, though they are both great cupcake places. The prices are better at Miss Priss, and over all I liked the taste better. So if you are ever in Long Beach (or you want to come over)
Stop by Miss Priss Cupcakes N Such to try at mini or heck even a big daddy =)


MMMMMM now I want a cupcake ;)

No comments: