Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Knot

My dear husband asked me tonight what I was going to do now that I couldn't be a knottie anymore. I thought can't be a knottie? Wow I never thought of it like that! Over the last 18 months I have been a knot addict. I have found so much useful information, good friends, and great contacts. There is a website called the nest, where you are supposed to go after you are married. But I don't feel ready to go there yet, and I am not ready to say goodbye to the knot. So here I am in Limbo. Maybe I will stay a whille longer to share some of the help I have recieved, and then it will be my time to move on from the knot =(
So I just thought that I would share my feelings lame I know, but my knottie hags will understand.

1 comment:

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

I will forever be a knottie. Whether it's on the knot board itself, on the nest, or on the hag board ;o)