Monday, April 21, 2008

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josue Got the Promotion!!!!!

So Josue just got back from work, and said "so she called me" I got bummed because this was supposed to be bad news if she called. But he tricked me, and he actually got the promotion!!!! He his now an Associate Manager for Claim Jumper. We are going out for celebratory dinner and drinks tomorrow night! I can't wait. I'm going to make a whole night of it with balloons, and card maybe even a gift. I am so happy for him. He totally deserves this. I have to give a shout out to all my knottie friends who gave their vibes and prayers. And give a big thank you to all my great friends, and amazing family who prayed, and gave their support to Josue. We both appreciate all the love so very much. So now the big question to which Claim Jumper will they send "us" to. We can basically be sent anywhere. We are hoping to stay in LA/OC areas. It looks like Palmdale & Thousand Oaks are big contenders though. I guess we will have to wait and see on May 1st when he goes to orientation. Ok so once again thanks to all who supported us. I knew you could do it babe! I am oh so proud of you. Love you so much!!! Muah!

3 comments:

Anne K. in L.A. said...

Congratulations! How exciting for you both. I'm glad the good vibes worked for you.

Aileen said...

Congrats to your FI!

With Love ~ csunsweetie said...

Yaay for FI. Remember, move to SCV and we can have loads of mini gtgs. lol